Most common queries about 11 on the periodic table:
90/100 by 3894 users
what are the first 20 elements on the periodic table, thanksPeriodic Table helpppppppppp?
actinide series group alkali metal alkaline earth metal metalloid periodic law atomic mass atomic number noble gas halogen lanthanide series nonmetal period metal transition element periodic table Moseley family Dmitri Mendeleev developed a chartlike arrangement of the elements he called the __(1)__. He stated that if the elements were listed in order of increasing __(2)__, their properties repeated in a regular manner. He called this the __(3)__ of the elements. The arrangement used today, devised by __(4)__, differs from that of Mendeleev in that the elements are arranged in order of increasing __(5)__. Each horizontal row of elements is called a(n) __(6)__. Each vertical column is called a(n) __(7)__, or, because of the resemblance between elements in the same column, a(n) __(8)__. In rows 4-7, there is a wide central section containing elements, each of which is called a(n) __(9)__. Rows 6 and 7 also contain two other sets of elements that are listed below the main chart. These are called the __(10)__ and the __(11)__, respectively. Each of these elements, as well as those in the first two columns at the left end of the chart, is classified as a(n) __(12)__. Each of the elements at the right side of the chart is classified as a(n) __(13)__. Each of the elements between these two main types of elements, having some properties in common with each, is called a(n) __(14)__. Each of the elements in the column labeled 1 is called a(n) __(15)__. Each of the elements in the column labeled 2 is called a(n) __(16)__. Each of the elements in column 17 is called a(n) __(17)__. Each of the elements in column 18 is called a(n) __(18)__.What are the 11 parts of the periodic table? I am studying for a test so please answer as soon as possible!?
I so far have 1. alkali metals 2. alkali earth metals 3. transition metals 4. halogens 5. noble gases 6. actinide series 7. lanthanum series 8. rare-earth metals 9. groups (1-18) 10. periods (1-7) Please say if any of them are wrong or please give me #11! Thanks :)Periodic table?
1. nonmetal,halogen family, atmic mass 35 2. 25 electrons, transition element 3. gas, 48 neutrons 4. period 2 atomic mass 11 5. nonmetallic, period 3, atomic mass 32 6. 26 protons, period 4, transtion element 7. 12 neutrons, metallic, 11, electrons 8. 29 electrons, period 4 9. atomic mass 20, gas 10. period 5, transition element, 51 neutrons 11. 80 electrons, transition element 12. period 4, lowest mass in period 13. metallic, period 4, 20 electrons 14. period 6, gas, 86 protons 15. 4 neutrons, metallic 16. period 4, metallic, 27 electrons 17. metallic, period 6, 56 protons 18. gas, atomic mass 16, 8 neutrons 19. mass less than 30, not neon, noble gas 20. period 5, metallic, 38 electrons a. the sum of the middle of the protons and neutrons is the ___ number b. inactive gases c. the horizontal rows are called ______ d. most active nonmetals e. group 2 metalsAnswer these questions about periodic table?
just fill in the blanks 1. the periodic table is organized by _______ and ________. 5. The properties of elements in a period vary greatly from left to right. Metals usually __________ valence electrons in a chemical reaction. Nonmetals usually ____________ or ______________ valence electrons in a chemical reaction. 8.Which family of elements are non reactive or inert?_____________ 9.Which family of elements reacts with oxygen to form oxides and is used to make paints? 10.Which family of elements reacts readily with medals to form salts? 11.What is the most abundant element on the earth's crust? 12.Which element forms more compounds than any other element? 13. Which family of elements are so soft that they can be cut with a knife? 14.which family of elements are never found free in nature? 15._________is the third most abundant element on the earth and belongs to the ______________ family? 16. Which element is the most active halogen? 17.When were the noble gases discovered? 18.Which group consists of all radioactive elements.
11 On The Periodic Table Related Videos
- Title : How To Learn Periodic Table Easily Through Trick Method | How To Grasp 11 on the periodic table in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-How To Learn Periodic Table Easily Through Trick Method | How To Grasp-11 on the periodic table
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 775 x 436 pixels
- Resolution: High-def
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: group 11 on the periodic table is called what‚ gold which is in group 11 on the periodic table is an example of a‚ number 11 on the periodic table ; element 11 on the periodic table‚ group 11 on the periodic table‚ characteristics of group 11 on the periodic table at what group on the periodic table has 11 electrons‚ element number 11 on the periodic table‚ worksheet category
- Total Download : 468