Most common queries about 2 year old sings periodic table song:
90/100 by 13329 users
Should I drop out of high school to pursue a music career?
I was wondering would it be wise if I drop out of high school and pursue my music fully? Honestly, I just can’t handle school anymore. It’s useless to me. I don’t need to learn about the periodic table or about trigonometry. What would I do with it anyway? All I care about is playing my music. Even when I am in class I don’t even focus I just write rhymes/lyrics in my notebook while the teacher is talking. I just have no one to talk to about this. My mom and dad have such high standards placed upon me and always put pressure on me (I am the 2nd oldest child, I’m 16 btw). I just don’t want to do another two years of high school. I just feel like I am too stupid for school even when I try my hardest I get a 70%. My parents always get angry at me and compare me to my older sister who gets all A’s even when she doesn’t even try, yet I struggle to get a C. I love music however and I concentrate on that more than school. Please any advice would be great. :.
2 Year Old Sings Periodic Table Song Related Videos
- Title : The Times Of State Socialist Television (Part III) From Media ... 2 year old sings periodic table song in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-The Times Of State Socialist Television (Part III) From Media ...-2 year old sings periodic table song
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 775 x 378 pixels
- Resolution: High Resolution
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: 2 year old sings periodic table song‚ worksheet category
- Total Download : 382