Most common queries about 3 major groups of the periodic table:
90/100 by 18843 users
Group 15 in periodic table?
well i got 3 questions about it 1)what is the properties of group 15? 2)what it is used for? 3)what its reactions thank you for answeringPeriodic Table and Element Questions?
I've been trying to figure these out for hours but I haven't been able to answer them!! Please just answer one if you can, I would really appreciate it!! 1. In your own words briefly summarize what you have learned about the major groups on the periodic table? 2. Why are elements organized in columns as groups the way they are on the periodic table? 3. You are part of an engineering team that is designing a recovery balloon that can be attached to a sunken ship underwater and then inflated to pull it to the surface. If given the choice between using oxygen gas and neon gas, which gas would be the best choice to use in filling the balloon? Explain the reasoning behind your answer. 4. Which element would be more reactive? Lithium or Cesium? Explain. 5. Which element would be more reactive? Calcium or Bromine? Explain. 6. Which element is considered a metalloid? Aluminum or Silicon? Explain. 7. Which element would most likely not react with Hydrogen? Carbon or Argon? Explain. Thanks So Much!!! :)How do you read the periodic table?
I'm in ninth grade and working on my science class (I do my schoolwork online..) so I don't have a teacher to actually explain how to do it. The way they had it explained didn't make sense to me, So I was wondering if anyone knew how to explain how to read the periodic table the simplest way? It would really help! Thank you :)How is the periodic table organized?
i have to write a two page report about the periodic table ..i need to know how it is organized .plz help .need as much detail as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How to remember all of the elements in the periodic table?
I have a test on Friday and it includes me to know the valence electrons for all of the elements. I know that it depends on the column that it is in, but the problem is, knowing which element is in each column. So pretty much, I need an easy way to remember all of the elements in the periodic table by Friday. Thank you I did this: http://www.sporcle.com/games/elements.php I got 116/118, I missed elements number 57 and 89. But it took me 11 minutes. This is only going to be a portion of the test, so if it takes me 11 minutes to do ONE question, then I won't have enough time. HELP! @Dzanarika that can help me, but not with the whole periodic table. @Scientific Cricketer, just atoms. I know it might be easy, it's just the fact that I am nervous for the fact that my test will not have a periodic table (asked teacher.
3 Major Groups Of The Periodic Table Related Videos
- Title : Atom Diagram | Periodic Table Of Elements Chart | Atomic Number 3 major groups of the periodic table in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-Atom Diagram | Periodic Table Of Elements Chart | Atomic Number-3 major groups of the periodic table
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 775 x 573 pixels
- Resolution: High Resolution
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: what are the two main groups of the periodic table‚ 3 major groups of elements on the periodic table‚ 3 major groups of periodic table - what are the two main groups of elements on the periodic table‚ what are the 3 major groups of elements on the periodic table‚ what are the three major groups of the periodic table in which of the following are the three major groups of elements in the periodic table‚ worksheet category
- Total Download : 462