Most common queries about 32 periodic table:
90/100 by 20547 users
Why is Germanium #32 on the periodic table of elements?
I am doing a science project for school, and I need to know why Germanium (Ge) is where it is on the periodic table.Periodic table?
i was asked this question is class and i really dont get it can u help me answer it? it is:How many elements are there in the four rows int he periodic table? explain why the numbers change! i just dont get it please answer me and the question i was asked! i meant in each of the four rowsPeriodic table?
1. nonmetal,halogen family, atmic mass 35 2. 25 electrons, transition element 3. gas, 48 neutrons 4. period 2 atomic mass 11 5. nonmetallic, period 3, atomic mass 32 6. 26 protons, period 4, transtion element 7. 12 neutrons, metallic, 11, electrons 8. 29 electrons, period 4 9. atomic mass 20, gas 10. period 5, transition element, 51 neutrons 11. 80 electrons, transition element 12. period 4, lowest mass in period 13. metallic, period 4, 20 electrons 14. period 6, gas, 86 protons 15. 4 neutrons, metallic 16. period 4, metallic, 27 electrons 17. metallic, period 6, 56 protons 18. gas, atomic mass 16, 8 neutrons 19. mass less than 30, not neon, noble gas 20. period 5, metallic, 38 electrons a. the sum of the middle of the protons and neutrons is the ___ number b. inactive gases c. the horizontal rows are called ______ d. most active nonmetals e. group 2 metalsExplain how a calendar is similar to a periodic table and how it is different?
the periodic table.Chemistry periodic table group question.?
as i know , group I in the periodic table has 1 valence electron. example Lithium proton of 3 , representing by 2 , 1 ( electronic structure ) how about rubidium ? or caesium ? or francium ? rubidium have electron of 37 , so by representing it in electronic structure 2,8,18,9 or 2,8,8,8,8,3 this doesnt show the valence electron of 1 ? im confuse.
32 Periodic Table Related Videos
- Title : Appendix H: Periodic Table Of Elements 32 periodic table in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-Appendix H: Periodic Table Of Elements-32 periodic table
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 775 x 545 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: 32 column periodic table‚ element 32 periodic table‚ element 32 periodic table protons , first 32 elements periodic table‚ 32 periodic table‚ worksheet category
- Total Download : 263