Most common queries about 56 on the periodic table:
90/100 by 24420 users
How to calculate atoms in the Periodic table?
(B) Use you Periodic table to work out the mass number and atomic number for. (I) Ca (II) Fe (III) O (C) Use your Periodic Table o identify the elements that have the following atomic numbers (I) 21 (II) 2 (III) 14 (D) why do atoms have no charge?Help on Chemistry homework?!PLEASE! (periodic table)?
!. Describe how the periodic table was discovered? 2. What criteria did Mendeleev use to construct his periodic table of the elements? Best answer gets 10 points.. Thank you!! (im a sophomore in high school) im in chem.How did Dimitri Mendeleev contribute to the periodic table?
I know that he was the first to order them correctly so more could be added. But i don't know much more. Could you please list some contributions that we wouldn't have today on the periodic table if he hadn't suggested them. And don't worry you're not doing my homework for me, we were just researching him today in class and i couldn't find many things as i don't really understand some pieces of information.Please BASIC PERIODIC TABLE HELP?
If you take an element out of the periodic table (Iron for example) its Mass number (M) is 56 Atomic Number is 56 meaning It has 26 protons and 30 neutrons (as these two added make the atomic number). It also has isotypes where the number of protons stays the same but the number of neutrons differs, but its still the same element (as far as I'm aware). I am a no-hoper when it comes to Science mostly so I know you will all think this is an obvious question to most of you, but where do electrons come into this? Is that how the protons/neutrons are formed around the nucleus (like 2 on the first layer, 8 on the second). Any advice you give me (try and make it simple if possible) will be appreciated. Thanks guys and girls xPeriodic table?
1. nonmetal,halogen family, atmic mass 35 2. 25 electrons, transition element 3. gas, 48 neutrons 4. period 2 atomic mass 11 5. nonmetallic, period 3, atomic mass 32 6. 26 protons, period 4, transtion element 7. 12 neutrons, metallic, 11, electrons 8. 29 electrons, period 4 9. atomic mass 20, gas 10. period 5, transition element, 51 neutrons 11. 80 electrons, transition element 12. period 4, lowest mass in period 13. metallic, period 4, 20 electrons 14. period 6, gas, 86 protons 15. 4 neutrons, metallic 16. period 4, metallic, 27 electrons 17. metallic, period 6, 56 protons 18. gas, atomic mass 16, 8 neutrons 19. mass less than 30, not neon, noble gas 20. period 5, metallic, 38 electrons a. the sum of the middle of the protons and neutrons is the ___ number b. inactive gases c. the horizontal rows are called ______ d. most active nonmetals e. group 2 metal.
56 On The Periodic Table Related Videos
- Title : Amazon.com: Chemical Engineering & General Chemistry Data Free ... 56 on the periodic table in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-Amazon.com: Chemical Engineering & General Chemistry Data Free ...-56 on the periodic table
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 775 x 1378 pixels
- Resolution: High Definition
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: 1-56 elements on the periodic table‚ 35 and 56 on the periodic table‚ 56 on the periodic table , worksheet category
- Total Download : 197