Most common queries about 8 major groups of periodic table:
90/100 by 34164 users
Periodic Table and Element Questions?
I've been trying to figure these out for hours but I haven't been able to answer them!! Please just answer one if you can, I would really appreciate it!! 1. In your own words briefly summarize what you have learned about the major groups on the periodic table? 2. Why are elements organized in columns as groups the way they are on the periodic table? 3. You are part of an engineering team that is designing a recovery balloon that can be attached to a sunken ship underwater and then inflated to pull it to the surface. If given the choice between using oxygen gas and neon gas, which gas would be the best choice to use in filling the balloon? Explain the reasoning behind your answer. 4. Which element would be more reactive? Lithium or Cesium? Explain. 5. Which element would be more reactive? Calcium or Bromine? Explain. 6. Which element is considered a metalloid? Aluminum or Silicon? Explain. 7. Which element would most likely not react with Hydrogen? Carbon or Argon? Explain. Thanks So Much!!! :)How do you read the periodic table?
I'm in ninth grade and working on my science class (I do my schoolwork online..) so I don't have a teacher to actually explain how to do it. The way they had it explained didn't make sense to me, So I was wondering if anyone knew how to explain how to read the periodic table the simplest way? It would really help! Thank you :)What are the 4 major families on the periodic table (where they are and their properties)?
How is the periodic table organized?
i have to write a two page report about the periodic table ..i need to know how it is organized .plz help .need as much detail as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Periodic Table of Elements: groups, periods, properties ? Please help 10 pts!?
1) What are the similarities and differences from one group of elements to another? 2) WHat do elements in the same period have in common? 3) What determines the characteristic properties of an element? 4) What factors determine an element's chemical properties? 5) why do some properties of elements repeat in periodic patterns? PLEASE help me understand/answer these! I have a major test tomorrow and of course my chemistry teacher always gives me an UNANSWERED study guide to STUDY the night before the test I do not want to end up studying the wrong answers! Any help/even if you can only answer one, I would greatlyyy appreciate it! Thanks so much! I can't afford to fail this test.
8 Major Groups Of Periodic Table Related Videos
- Title : List Of Elements By Stability Of Isotopes Wikipedia 8 major groups of periodic table in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-List Of Elements By Stability Of Isotopes Wikipedia-8 major groups of periodic table
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 775 x 930 pixels
- Resolution: High-def
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: 8 major groups of‚ 8 major groups‚ 8 major , worksheet category
- Total Download : 206