Most common queries about alternative periodic table designs:
90/100 by 54813 users
Different types of Periodic Tables?
Hi i'm doing a school assignment and we have to analyse 3 different types of periodic tables. The first in "commonly used form", the second need to be one that developed historically" and the third is a version with a "alternative design". PLEASE HELPWhen a christian says that the periodic table of elements shows evidence for intelligent design ?
because it shows order, does the christian think about the fact that the order is there because the designers of the table MADE the order by sorting the elements by their proton numbers ? where's the order when subatomic particles just occur in several hundreds of possible combinations ? where's the order if you have little "magnets" randomly sticking together to form a blob of 5 or 30 or 140 of them ? what's the "unordered" alternative to that ? seriously, it that just too dumb for me to grasp ? oh, i don't know what i'm talking about ? i wrote my bachelor thesis in organic chemistry. lol. master of science next year. where's the miracle if i see a small puddle of 213 drops of water formed by the rain and realize that i can make a bigger puddle out of it by adding one more drop ?Chemistry help pleasee!!!!?
1. Suppose you had come along before Mendeleev and were tasked with organizing the elements into a pattern others could understand. Describe your arrangement and how you would determine where elements would be placed. Can you think of any problems your design might create? 2. The first periodic table was organized according to atomic mass, but the current periodic table is arranged according to atomic number. What is the difference between atomic mass and atomic number, and why is the atomic number now the basis for the periodic table? 3. How would the periodic table look differently if it was arranged according to atomic mass? Focus on Periods 1-4 to complete your answer.Need help with a science project on the periodic table?
i just need to know how the element Palladium is used..i googled "how palladium is used?" three times and nothing was really helpful..if you could answer this it would be greatly appreciated. thanks! nm i found my original question but now i need to know the number of valence electrons in palladium.Some chem questions?! (only 3) ?
Question 11 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points) Which of the following is not an example of kinetic energy? mechanical energy nuclear energy electrical energy thermal energy Question 36 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points) Which of the following does not contribute to the testing of a hypothesis? creative ways to design experiments that test the hypothesis thoroughly the consideration of alternative scientific explanations to explain the data designing an experiment to ensure the results will support the hypothesis testing the hypothesis with multiple experiments by many different scientists Question 42 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points) In which region of the periodic table would an element with the electron configuration below be located? 1s22s22p63s23p5 halogens transition metals alkali metals noble gases please and thank you soo much.
Alternative Periodic Table Designs Related Videos
- Title : Free Printable Periodic Tables (PDF And PNG) Science Notes And ... alternative periodic table designs in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-Free Printable Periodic Tables (PDF And PNG) Science Notes And ...-alternative periodic table designs
- Filetype: PNG
- Original Size: 775 x 436 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: alternative periodic table‚ alternative periodic‚ alternative periodic table desig ; worksheet category
- Total Download : 493