Most common queries about carbon in periodic table:
90/100 by 114015 users
2. Carbon (C)(periodic table?
Question about carbon and periodic table?
The atomic mass of carbon listed on the periodic table is 12.011 amu. - Why is it so close to 12? - Why is the atomic mass of carbon listed on the periodic tablle greater than 12? Please help!Where's carbon dioxide on the periodic table?
I've been looking for it for hours!Element of carbon periodic table?
is the carbon used in fish tank filter same as the element in the periodic table which is also carbon?In the column starting with Carbon on the periodic table, why does it change from nonmetals to metals?
As you go down the column, there are two nonmetals (carbon and silicon) and then four metals. What causes the table to be arranged this way? I guess, in essence, I need to know what the properties are of a metal and what changes between silicon and germanium to cause the difference between nonmetal and metal. So, I understand many of the properties of how elements are arranged in the periodic table, but I need to know how these properties relate to the element being a metal or nonmetal. For example, I know that silicon has a smaller atomic radius and greater electronegativity than germanium, but how does that relate to it being a metal or not.
- Title : Periodic Table Element Carbon Icon. — Stock Vector Â© Konstsem #190833214 carbon in periodic table in Worksheet category
- Filename : Worksheet-Periodic Table Element Carbon Icon. — Stock Vector Â© Konstsem #190833214-carbon in periodic table
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 775 x 823 pixels
- Resolution: High-def
- Category : Worksheet
- Labeled with: why is carbon in group 14 of the periodic table‚ why is carbon dioxide not in the periodic table‚ carbon atomic weight periodic table . carbon monoxide in periodic table‚ carbon group in the periodic table of elements‚ the typical carbon atom is described in the periodic table and worksheet category
- Total Download : 499